High pigment load Electroluminescent paint Kick-starter package.
LitCoat multicomponent high pigment load electroluminescent paint system
LitCoat1 (4oz or 8oz or 16oz or 32oz) – Power remittance layer
LitCoat2 (4oz or 8oz or 16oz or 32oz) – Isolates the 2 power remittance layers: LitCoat1 and LitCoat4
LitCoat3 (4oz or 8oz or 16oz or 32oz) – LitCoat color layer (LitCoat3 comes in standard blue-green color)
LitCoat4 (4oz or 8oz or 16oz or 32oz) – Power remittance layer
12V EL inverter is included
Shipping cost with FedEx to your address is included
Every package contains 4 different paints – LitCoat 1,2,3,4 + Inverter + free shipping with FedEx
All packages are in standard blue-green color.
Additional colors can be obtained at LitCoat Color
You need to spray paint the layers as following:
(1) power remittance layer – LitCoat1 under/below (Leave spot open for connection point to inverter)
(2) Isolator layer – LitCoat2 (This isolates the 2 power remittance layers: LitCoat1 and LitCoat4)
(3) LitCoat Pigment layer – LitCoat3 (LitCoat color layer)
(4) power remittance layer – LitCoat4 above/top (Leave spot open for connection point to inverter)
(5) Sealing clear coat – (use your own clear coat)
We assist our clients one to one by phone and email.
Material is for research and development only and offered as such.
LitCoat is water reducible for sprayable consistency.
All orders will be processed and shipped within 7-15 business days
It goes on as any normal car clear coat and needs to be applied thin and conformal.
Paramagnetic paint is a modification of LitCoat R&D Kickstarter package based on applying cross linked LitCoat paint layers.
All orders will be processed and shipped within 7-15 business days.
4 x 4oz, 4 x 8oz, 4 x 16oz, 4 x 32oz